A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergei Zakharyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergei Zakharyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakharyan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zakharyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergei Vladimir Zakharyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sergei V. Zakharyan practice?
- Dr. Sergei Zakharyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergei Zakharyan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors and Fresno General Practitioners.