A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergei Zakharyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergei Zakharyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakharyan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Zakharyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakharyan graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zakharyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergei Vladimir Zakharyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sergei V. Zakharyan practice?
- Dr. Sergei Zakharyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergei Zakharyan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.