A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Furmanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Furmanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Furmanov, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Furmanov graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Furmanov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Furmanov MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Furmanov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Furmanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Furmanov practices Rheumatology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Rheumatologists.