Learn more about Dr. Sergey Grachev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Grachev, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grachev
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grachev Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Grachev, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grachev graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol.
Dr. Grachev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Grachev MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Grachev practice?
- Dr. Sergey Grachev has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Grachev practices Surgery near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Surgeons.