Dr. Sergey Grachev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergey Grachev?

August 26th, 2017

Wounderful surgeon

No scares no pain in and out knows his stuff uses the latest robotics would use him again and again came recommended from a friend that used him for his problems

July 25th, 2017

Dr. Grachev performed a serious abdominal surgical procedure on me. He is a wonderful, highly competent surgeon that literally saved my life!! I would highly recommend him as a great healer and dedicated to your full recovery. He is the surgeon you want!! His nurse is also top notch and works hard for you as well!! 5 stars for all!!

June 7th, 2017

Explained thing well. Personable. Good follow up. I would highly recommend

May 23rd, 2017

Wonderful dr.

I had to have emergency surgery and Dr. Grashev was great. He checked with the floor immediately after I returned to my room. I had no pain and was up and back to work quickly. He took what was a scary experience and made it so much better.

May 9th, 2017

I am new to the area so I was referred to Dr. Grachev by my cardiologist. Dr. Grachev performed a surgery for a hernia repair, I went home with a very limited amount of discomfort. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Grachev. If any member of my family needed a surgeon, Dr. Grachev would be the one. His assistant Lona was excellent in the coordination of the procedure.

May 3rd, 2017

Absolutely a wonderful experience;I had an inguinal hernia,Dr Grachev explained abut the robotic surgery he performs,answered all my questions and concerns and put me at ease.Very little discomfort,and in a few days I felt like a new person. His wife who runs the office is a pleasure to work with.

April 25th, 2017

Gall Bladder

Does anyone ever approach surgery with a high degree of apprehension? I was certainly apprehensive. The consult with Dr. Grachev was informative and his demeanor was very calming. I did expect some post-surgical discomfort. I'm happy to say there wasn't any.

April 25th, 2017

Joseph Lynch

I recently had Hernia surgery performed by Dr S Grachev and I will say he did an excellent job with minimal recovery time.

April 24th, 2017

Best decision I made.

He is very professional. To rated Doctor. Glad that I know and used him.

April 11th, 2017

Hernia Surgery

Very informative. Kept us updated and informed on the entire procedure for our son. Would highly recommend Dr. Grachev to anyone needing hernia surgery.

March 22nd, 2017

everything discussed prior to surgery carried out perfectly, nothing but high praises from neighbors of mine who have had surgery in the past performed by Dr. Grachev

March 1st, 2017

Dr. Grachev was great!

Dr. Grachev took my gallbladder out on a Friday, I went home the same day, and returned to work the following Tuesday. He used the Da Vinci Robot only 1 incision. I had very minimal pain and never took any of the pain meds. He personally called me the day after surgery to see how I was. Great overall experience.