Dr. Sergey Grachev MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 8th, 2016
Inguinal Hernia surgery
Dr. Grachev performed Inguinal Hernia surgery on me using the da Vinci robot. There was very little pain after surgery and I did not need any of the prescribed pain meds. I would definitely recommend having this surgery done by Dr. Grachev.

October 24th, 2016
patient
Dr. Grachev is a terrific surgeon. He is a rare gem in the Manahawkin area. In 2010 my mom had a serious infection from a large growth in her groin area. She was septic and in ICU. He explained everything in detail to the family and removed it. She had a wound vac and he personally checked to see that care staff was cleaning her wound on schedule. She recovered thanks to his attention to detail and his caring attitude toward his patient. In Sept I was admitted to the hospital from the ER and was told Dr Grachev was unavailable. I didn't like the surgeon who was assigned to me. He was rude and said there were no slots in the O.R. for 3 days. I was supposed to wait in the hospital for 3 days for emergency gallbladder removal? Didn't add up. I lobbied the nursing staff to help me find another surgeon and like mana from heaven, Dr. Grachev appears in my room. He said he could remove my gallbladder that afternoon. He did a terrific job, minimal scarring and I went home the next day. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Grachev is the best!! My hernia surgery was "robotic" and performed at Community, in Toms River NJ. I was in and out in less than 5 hours. He gave me a script for pain, but I didn't need to take it. I'm not a vain person, but there is hardly any scaring. Highly recommend Dr. Grachev and his staff.

October 11th, 2016
Dr.Grachev removed my gallbladder ,I was up walking, eating and drinking in a few hours after. Follow up a week later with all my questions being answered in the office was great.

September 15th, 2016
Dr. Grachev was amazing. He fixed me up with urgency as opposed to everyone else that wanted to give me the run around during a time of need!

September 8th, 2016
Emergency Gallbladder Surgery
I was admitted to the hospital for emergency gallbladder surgery. I was scared and had no idea who was going to 'fix' my problem. Before surgery (in my hospital room) Dr. Grace came in and introduced himself to me. Sometimes it is the little things that helps keep you come in situations like mine. I woukd absolutely recommend him and his team.

June 29th, 2016
Retired
Dr Grachev was the best he knew my concerns and was very understanding and did not put me off He answer all my questions on everything .

June 21st, 2016
Umbilical Hernia Surgery
Dr Grachev fixed my Umbilical Hernia.He did a excellent Job of bringing my Belly Buton back to normal.

June 16th, 2016
love this dr, and his wonderful wife who is the nurse. she is also very professional and curtious, . they are the nicest people ive met in a very long time..

June 15th, 2016
excellent surgeon, post op recovery in about week from hernia surgery.

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Grachev performed surgery on me a week ago. I had gall bladder surgery, I had no problems and I am feeling great and I will be using Dr. Grachev for future surgery for hernia repair. He is a fantastic Dr.

May 31st, 2016
Great experience
Laparascopic gallbladder surgery went without a glitch and little to no postoperative discomfort. Doctor was informative and explained my situation very well in the ER. The nurse in his office is an excellent, courteous caregiver, who answered my questions and gave utmost attention to my needs.