Dr. Sergey Grachev MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Wonderful dr.
I had to have emergency surgery and Dr. Grashev was great. He checked with the floor immediately after I returned to my room. I had no pain and was up and back to work quickly. He took what was a scary experience and made it so much better.

May 2nd, 2017
Absolutely a wonderful experience;I had an inguinal hernia,Dr Grachev explained abut the robotic surgery he performs,answered all my questions and concerns and put me at ease.Very little discomfort,and in a few days I felt like a new person. His wife who runs the office is a pleasure to work with.

April 25th, 2017
Gall Bladder
Does anyone ever approach surgery with a high degree of apprehension? I was certainly apprehensive. The consult with Dr. Grachev was informative and his demeanor was very calming. I did expect some post-surgical discomfort. I'm happy to say there wasn't any.

April 25th, 2017
Joseph Lynch
I recently had Hernia surgery performed by Dr S Grachev and I will say he did an excellent job with minimal recovery time.

April 24th, 2017
Best decision I made.
He is very professional. To rated Doctor. Glad that I know and used him.

April 11th, 2017
Hernia Surgery
Very informative. Kept us updated and informed on the entire procedure for our son. Would highly recommend Dr. Grachev to anyone needing hernia surgery.

March 22nd, 2017
everything discussed prior to surgery carried out perfectly, nothing but high praises from neighbors of mine who have had surgery in the past performed by Dr. Grachev

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Grachev was great!
Dr. Grachev took my gallbladder out on a Friday, I went home the same day, and returned to work the following Tuesday. He used the Da Vinci Robot only 1 incision. I had very minimal pain and never took any of the pain meds. He personally called me the day after surgery to see how I was. Great overall experience.

February 28th, 2017
Had robotic hernia surgery at Community Medical Center
Very good experience. Same day surgery. Quick recovery. Could not have gone better. Thank you to all I met.

January 31st, 2017
definatly would recommend

November 8th, 2016
Inguinal Hernia surgery
Dr. Grachev performed Inguinal Hernia surgery on me using the da Vinci robot. There was very little pain after surgery and I did not need any of the prescribed pain meds. I would definitely recommend having this surgery done by Dr. Grachev.

October 24th, 2016
patient
Dr. Grachev is a terrific surgeon. He is a rare gem in the Manahawkin area. In 2010 my mom had a serious infection from a large growth in her groin area. She was septic and in ICU. He explained everything in detail to the family and removed it. She had a wound vac and he personally checked to see that care staff was cleaning her wound on schedule. She recovered thanks to his attention to detail and his caring attitude toward his patient. In Sept I was admitted to the hospital from the ER and was told Dr Grachev was unavailable. I didn't like the surgeon who was assigned to me. He was rude and said there were no slots in the O.R. for 3 days. I was supposed to wait in the hospital for 3 days for emergency gallbladder removal? Didn't add up. I lobbied the nursing staff to help me find another surgeon and like mana from heaven, Dr. Grachev appears in my room. He said he could remove my gallbladder that afternoon. He did a terrific job, minimal scarring and I went home the next day. I highly recommend him.