Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergey Kachar
Dr. Sergey Kachar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kachar is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago and Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Kachar has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergey Kachar has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sergey Kachar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neurology
Dr. Richard Mannion
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Thomas Tingle
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi19