A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Kachar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Kachar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kachar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kachar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachar graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kachar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey M Kachar DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergey M. Kachar practice?
- Dr. Sergey Kachar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Kachar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.