A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Kalitenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Kalitenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Kalitenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalitenko graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University.
Dr. Kalitenko has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Alekseyevich Kalitenko MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergey A. Kalitenko practice?
- Dr. Sergey Kalitenko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergey Kalitenko practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.