Dr. Sergey Kalitenko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 31st, 2016
Wow
Amazing,and nice Doctor. The staff is amazing. The doctor know his stuff. He really cares about your health.

June 21st, 2016
Dr.Kalitenko is a very caring person. He is very easy to talk to. He take time with his patients to ensure they understand what their health needs .In my opinion , I've never had a better doctor. He has knowledge. You can ask questions and he follows up on problems. He will work with you and for you

June 16th, 2016
I've tried so many doctors before and they were no where near as helpful as Dr.Kalitenko. He is kind and his input has completely changed my life for the better.

June 1st, 2016
My 6 experiences with Dr Kalitenko have been excellent. He is a great doctor and kind person. I was nervous about getting vitamin therapy because I hate shots but he made me feel so comfortable that I didn't even feel when the needle went it. I ask him a million questions and he answered all of them without any attitude. He knows what he is talking about and his prices are a lot fairer than other clinics in the city (I don't know about ones in long island). I highly recommend going to this doctor he can really help you, I use to have chronic fatigue and bad skin but now I feel great and my co workers say my skin glows!

February 13th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Kalitenko has unigue ideas about the underlying cause of many health conditions based on his tremendous experience with patient. He makes you feel like family.

January 16th, 2015
Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

November 5th, 2014
Patient
I like Dr. Dr Kalitenko he was very torro with me to get to the root of my health to see my over health in what areas I need to focus on and have a better diet. I really appreciate his concern about my health issues. I have never found a Dr. has so much interest in his patient to make sure they are eating correctly and follow his advise. I feel better since I have been seeing him.

November 2nd, 2012
Appointment
We made an appointment, got confirmation about appointment. We live quite far away, so had to drive to get there about 2 hours. Came to the office - office was simply closed. Doctor was not even there. They said they did not get any information about appointment. How is it possible when we got the confirmation and spoke with the right person on the phone? Terrible experience.

April 17th, 2011
Great doctor. Excellent experience.
Doctor Kalitenko is my many years research find. I've spent a lot of time looking for a doctor who would be as knowledgeable and as professional as Dr. Kalitenko. This was a great catch in my long term doctor search endeavor. He has a great office and a very nice personnel, caring for my needs, setting up my appointments, providing all the necessary information I need to improve my health conditions and care for my problems on a day-to-day basis.The doctor himself is a very professional and experienced person, who always spends a lot of time with me explaining different aspects and approaches I need to consider to improve my health and make my stressful life style less damaging. The doctor provides excellent information on the diet, excercise, medication and supplements that would help me stay fit and improve my agility, awareness and shape. Dr. Kalitenko always spends time explaining the etimology of my sickness and multiple approaches to fight it. Personally, I enjoy every time I visit this doctor's office and would recommend my friends and everyone who reads this to see the doctor and to use his knowledge and experience in functional medicine to improve their lifes.

March 28th, 2011
Excellent Diagnostician
I came to see Dr. Kalitenko upon the recommendation of my parents who had been seeing him for the last several years. Just to give you a quick background on my reasons for seeing him... The previous month (Jan), I went through a very unpleasant situation at work where things completely fell apart and i made the decision to keep my dignity intact and leave. It was the right decision, but I found myself losing all my energy and motivation. I ate the same, slept the same, worked out like i always did, but i was soooo fatigued... I'd never experienced anything like that. It wasn't normal and I saw a doctor in long island and did bloodwork, to be told that I was healthy as a horse, but I was feeling absolutely exhausted with no explanation. So I went to Dr. Kalitenko. He spent over an hour and a half with me, going over my history, asking questions, he performed multiple laboratory tests as well. We came up with a treatment strategy. I was diagnosed with having adrenal fatigue and I went on a regiment of supplements and hormones customized specifically for me. I've been getting better and Margaret (their office manager) always is so kind and calls up to see how i'm doing. I was so frustrated with my fatigue and the problems i was having and Dr. Kalitenko was the only one who was able to treat me especially when other doctors told me I was fine when I wasn't. Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Kalitenko.