A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantsevoy graduated from Gorky Medical Institute, Gorkih. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kantsevoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Veniaminovich Kantsevoy MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey V. Kantsevoy practice?
- Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.