Learn more about Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantsevoy graduated from Gorky Medical Institute, Gorkih. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kantsevoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy practice?
- Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sergey Kantsevoy practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.