A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Koyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Koyfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyfman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koyfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koyfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergey Koyfman practice?
Dr. Sergey Koyfman practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons, Newburgh Ophthalmologists, and Newburgh Otolaryngologists.