A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Kunkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Kunkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Kunkov, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkov graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Kunkov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Kunkov MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Kunkov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Kunkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Kunkov practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Emergency Physicians.