A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Lyass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Lyass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Lyass, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyass graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Lyass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Lyass FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Lyass practice?
- Dr. Sergey Lyass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergey Lyass practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.