Dr. Sergey Lyass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergey Lyass?

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I had Surgery with Dr.Lyass and my experience was very pleasant! not only was the staff very helpful and clear about instructions but they really put me at ease when it was time to take me to the surgical room!!! I loooovveed the surgical staff they were funny and made me feel so calm...I would definitely recommend Dr.Lyass

Horrible-money hungry-idiotic staff. Soooo rude

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Avoid. Money hungry doctor, staff is ignorant and rude, i kept having to go back for a fill because his bogus fills never make s difference. Is not informative, i never felt confortable during the process. Lack of pre- surgery instructions almost delayed my surgery date... They throw a few forms at you after the crappy none informative consultation and u dont hear back until surgery date. I can go on forever but all i can say is avoid avoid avoid this heartless creep!

Posted on March 4th, 2016