Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Jul 26th, 2016

As a medical professional myself, I expect perfection in our field. I was highly impressed with Dr. Neckrysh and their staff. All my questions and concerns were more than adequately answered. Most importantly, he was quickly able to diagnose my disabling spinal condition. He explained both the condition and treatment required in detail until I was comfortable with all of it. All staff members, schedulers, nurses, etc. were also very helpful with concerns. I am looking forward to surgery with Dr. Neckrysh. I have had multiple surgeries in the past from other surgeons that were unsuccessful.

Dr. Sergey Neckrysh, MD show details Dr. Sergey Neckrysh, MD
Jun 24th, 2015

I have never seen a Doctor who does not explain surgery to a patient. He is very quick. He did not do any exam of my spine. He came into the room and did not introduce himself, took the MRI disc and left the room. He returned and said I need surgery requiring nuts and bolts. I had to ask his PA what the surgery is called. I received no pamphlet about this surgery nor did I get ANY information on recovery, etc... I had to go home and look up "TLIF" on the internet. I do NOT recommend this Dr. at all.

Mar 6th, 2014

I had bad severe pain and need more operations.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 11th, 2014

UIC office is completely unorganized and they use walkie talkie to call your name to the back which could be a complete HIPPA violation. Felt like more of a bother than a patient.

The best show details The best
Aug 8th, 2012

This man handles the conditions nobody else wants to touch. He is extremely good. UIC is a state institution, so do not expect the best customer service from the support staff but this is worth going through to have this guy to operate on you. He really knows what he is doing.

Apr 25th, 2012

I have seen many physicians before I came to Dr.Neckrysh. He is the best

Mar 27th, 2012

very professional knows his field very well. He saved my life I would tell anyone who needs a neurosurgeon, to go to Dr. Neckrysh.

Dec 31st, 2011

Very professional physician. Took time to educate me about the condition I had. Superb surgeon. I was out of the hospital in no time!

Feb 5th, 2011

Overall a very pleasant experience. Takes time to explain. Would definitely let him operate on me again if needed.

Apr 29th, 2010