A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Rybalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Rybalov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rybalov
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rybalov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Rybalov, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybalov graduated from Odessa State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rybalov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Rybalov MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Rybalov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Rybalov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Rybalov practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Internists and Dover Gastroenterologists.