A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Shikanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shikanov
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Shikanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikanov graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Shikanov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Shikanov MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Shikanov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Shikanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Shikanov practices Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Surgeons.