Learn more about Dr. Sergey Wortman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Wortman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wortman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wortman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Wortman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortman graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wortman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Private Practice
- St. Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey Wortman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sergey Wortman practice?
- Dr. Sergey Wortman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Wortman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Bedford, MA.
See New Bedford Physiatrists.