A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Yurasov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Yurasov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yurasov
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yurasov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Yurasov, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurasov graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Yurasov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey V Yurasov MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey V. Yurasov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Yurasov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Yurasov practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.