A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Yurasov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Yurasov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Yurasov, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurasov graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Yurasov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergey V Yurasov MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sergey V. Yurasov practice?
- Dr. Sergey Yurasov has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergey Yurasov practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, and New York Pediatric Specialists.