A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergey Zavilyansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergey Zavilyansky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergey Zavilyansky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavilyansky graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zavilyansky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zavilyansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergey D. Zavilyansky practice?
Dr. Sergey Zavilyansky practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.