A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Huerta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Huerta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Adalberto Huerta DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Huerta practice?
- Dr. Sergio Huerta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Huerta practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors and Las Cruces General Practitioners.