A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Huerta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huerta
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Huerta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Huerta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio A Huerta DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Huerta practice?
- Dr. Sergio Huerta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Huerta practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians and Las Cruces General Practitioners.