Dr. Sergio Raul Alvarez MD is male, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Regional Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alvarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio R. Alvarez practice?
Dr. Sergio Alvarez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Alamogordo, NM.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Cardiologists, El Paso Sleep Medicine Doctors, El Paso Pulmonologists, and El Paso Critical Care Practitioners.