A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Alvarez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Alvarez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Alvarez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Alvarez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Pulmonologists, Las Cruces Cardiologists, Las Cruces Critical Care Practitioners, and Las Cruces Sleep Medicine Doctors.