A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Barrios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Barrios has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio J Barrios MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Barrios practice?
- Dr. Sergio Barrios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Barrios practices Cardiovascular Disease near Picayune, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Picayune Cardiologists.