A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Barrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Barrios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrios
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrios Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrios graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Barrios has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio J Barrios MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Barrios practice?
- Dr. Sergio Barrios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Barrios practices Cardiovascular Disease near Picayune, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Picayune Cardiologists.