A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bello
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bello Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio R Bello MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio R. Bello practice?
- Dr. Sergio Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Bello practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.