A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Bello MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Bello practice?
- Dr. Sergio Bello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Bello practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.