A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Beltran is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Beltran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Beltran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Alejandro Beltran MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Beltran practice?
- Dr. Sergio Beltran has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sergio Beltran practices Internal Medicine near Miramar, FL.