A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Bergese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Bergese, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergese graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Bergese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Bergese MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Bergese practice?
- Dr. Sergio Bergese has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Bergese practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.