Learn more about Dr. Sergio Blesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Blesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blesa
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Blesa, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blesa graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Blesa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Blesa FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Blesa practice?
- Dr. Sergio Blesa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Blesa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.