A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Blesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Blesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blesa
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Blesa, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blesa graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Blesa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Blesa FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Blesa practice?
- Dr. Sergio Blesa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Blesa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Cardiologists.