Urologists
6885 US Highway 322
Suite 3
Franklin, PA 16323
814-678-4810
Locations and availability (4)

|  Retired  |  show details
by Susan Weiser on Jan 16th, 2014

Great Doctor, took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions, very courteous and kind, a great down to earth Doctor!

|  Professionalism  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Giancola is a very professional physician. He took his time with me and was very compassionate with my condition. He explained my condition and procedures that I would be having. He is very knowledgeable in his practice and was able to decrease my anxiety.I highly recommend Dr. Giancola to anybody that needs a Urology consultation.

|  The best  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

The Dr. was introduced to my existence by a phone call at around 3 in the morning by an ER Dr. Who was trying very hard to find me someone who would take my ins. after a phone consult he said to have me call the office in the morning and they would get me right in and they did. He really does seem to care about people and the staff at the office is great.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I have had nothing but the best care and results with Dr G. and the staff.

|  show details
by Michele on Mar 26th, 2010

Other Dr's misdiagnosed me and did not order the proper tests to find out what was wrong. Dr Giancola was so caring. He made sure I got answers and left me with mutiple options. Letting me choose what was right for me. He is the best Dr I have had in my life.

|  First time visitor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 20th, 2009

He seemed nice enough, but left me in the exam room for over an hour. When he and the nurse left the room after the exam, they didn't tell me I had to wait for instructions, they just walked out. Rather rude, don't you think.