A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Golombek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Golombek, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Golombek graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golombek has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golombek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio G. Golombek practice?
Dr. Sergio Golombek practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.