be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Golombek, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Premature Infant Diseases, and Respiratory diseases, Pulmonary Hypertension - Notric Oxide - ECMO.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Golombek graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Golombek has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golombek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Golombek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio G. Golombek practice?
Dr. Sergio Golombek practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians.