A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Grossling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossling graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Grossling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Freudenburg Grossling MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergio F. Grossling practice?
- Dr. Sergio Grossling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Grossling practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.