A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Grossling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossling graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Grossling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital - Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio F. Grossling practice?
Dr. Sergio Grossling practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.