A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Jacinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Jacinto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacinto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jacinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Jacinto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacinto graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Jacinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Jesus Jacinto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Jacinto practice?
- Dr. Sergio Jacinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Jacinto practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Neurologists.