A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Jacinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Jacinto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacinto
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jacinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Jacinto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacinto graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Jacinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Jesus Jacinto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Jacinto practice?
- Dr. Sergio Jacinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Jacinto practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Neurologists.