A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Jimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Jimenez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome
- Localized Scleroderma
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio A Jimenez MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Jimenez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Jimenez practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.