Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio Larach
Dr. Sergio Larach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Larach is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando, Health Central and Florida Hospital Winter Park. Dr. Larach has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio Larach has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Sergio Larach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.