Dr. Sergio Larach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Larach?

Crohn's Disease

Crohn's Disease

Get the facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and complications that may arise.

July 7th, 2012

he gives all his attention to you. listens carefully. he iis worth the wait.

July 18th, 2011

Hemorrhiodectomy in 1985

Maybe he has changed his procedure in the last 26 years since I had Hemorrhiodectomy in 1985. But at that time the words rough and crude, with a zero patent comfort concern are the words to describe him after what I went through at the time.I received zero prop info, IE (Colin Clean Out) I went into this surgery with no instructions at all, shame on me for being ignorant, there was no Internet for me at that time. But all that should be the Doctors responsible to tell you what to do. After being home for one day I needed to move my bowels and I could not pass anything. So I went back to his office were he (without hesitation) did a digital examination, and in a very blas way said, Youre impacted, the nurse will give you one or two Fleet Enemas. Plain was unbearable to the brink of passing out. 25 years latter, and after changing me diet I have never been bound up anymore, but the Hemorrhoids are back just the same. So dont believe a word they say.Good Luck

May 11th, 2011

Best GI doctor I've ever had !!!

Both the staff and Dr. Larach are so professional, accommodating and understanding. It is a pleasure to be their patient!

November 16th, 2010

A+++ Doctor

Working in the health care field I highly recommend Dr. Larach. I had an appointment on Thursday, surgery on Monday, post op day one and I feel good. He is friendly and answered all of my questions. I am so pleased to with my surgery. Nothing but praise to him and his staff.

December 24th, 2009

excellent care

I travel over two and a half hours one way to see Dr Larach and will continue to do so as needed because he is the most caring physician I have ever had. I am a healthcare administrator and have to say in my many years is the profession he is the kindest most compassionate physician out there... I just wish he could be my everything doctor...

July 31st, 2016