Sergio W Larach, MD
2501 N Orange Ave
Ste 309
Orlando, FL 32804
407-228-4141
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Hemorrhiodectomy in 1985  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Maybe he has changed his procedure in the last 26 years since I had Hemorrhiodectomy in 1985. But at that time the words rough and crude, with a zero patent comfort concern are the words to describe him after what I went through at the time.I received zero prop info, IE (Colin Clean Out) I went into this surgery with no instructions at all, shame on me for being ignorant, there was no Internet for me at that time. But all that should be the Doctors responsible to tell you what to do. After being home for one day I needed to move my bowels and I could not pass anything. So I went back to his office were he (without hesitation) did a digital examination, and in a very blas way said, Youre impacted, the nurse will give you one or two Fleet Enemas. Plain was unbearable to the brink of passing out. 25 years latter, and after changing me diet I have never been bound up anymore, but the Hemorrhoids are back just the same. So dont believe a word they say.Good Luck

|  Best GI doctor I've ever had !!!  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Both the staff and Dr. Larach are so professional, accommodating and understanding. It is a pleasure to be their patient!

|  A Doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Working in the health care field I highly recommend Dr. Larach. I had an appointment on Thursday, surgery on Monday, post op day one and I feel good. He is friendly and answered all of my questions. I am so pleased to with my surgery. Nothing but praise to him and his staff.

|  excellent care  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2009

I travel over two and a half hours one way to see Dr Larach and will continue to do so as needed because he is the most caring physician I have ever had. I am a healthcare administrator and have to say in my many years is the profession he is the kindest most compassionate physician out there... I just wish he could be my everything doctor...

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Larach saved my husbands life. He was compasionate and professional. Excellent doctor and stand up person.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com