A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Levenzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Levenzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenzon graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Levenzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levenzon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 22 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio Levenzon practice?
Dr. Sergio Levenzon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.