A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans