A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Max Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.