A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio M Rodriguez MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.