Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Amazing and talented!

June 12th, 2016
He is the best!! Super pleased with my results! Excellent bedside manners.

May 7th, 2013
Sincere surgeon
Dr. Zamora has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with- he's patient, genuine and calm... Who would want a high-strung surgeon? The procedure he performed on me- rhinoplasty with septum reconstruction is healing with perfection. His work turned out flawless and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I went into this procedure unsure of the results due to the circumstances of my case which was nerve-wracking, but Dr. Zamora executed my procedure beyond any expectations I could have ever dreamed of. I would recommend Dr. Zamora to anyone who is wanting to improve their appearance, and self-esteem. His work is gives you enough change to make others wonder why you look so great, but isn't so drastic that you look unnatural or overdone. I can honestly say that Dr. Zamora has changed my life!

May 1st, 2012
Back after 3 years
Dr. Zamora did some surgery on my face for skin cancer 3 years ago. Now I am back again and I did not want to see anyone else but him. He is very skilled. He scared me a little by not wanting me to be too positive about the success of any operation, but I guess the truth is the best after all. His office staff here and there can do with some friendliness.

January 9th, 2009
Dr. Zamora is an excellent surgeon. He takes time with you during your appointment and goes over everything step by step. He's a perfectionist and is honest about expectations and results. He is very caring and treats you like you are his only patient, and makes you feel at ease.