Dr. Sergio Maggi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2016
Had a hard bump under nipple post op. Dr. Maggi told me to see another doctor to aspirate fluid out!! I have an appointment with another surgeon! My breast is red, hard, sore, with scanning around nipple-nipple is now flattened. Thanks for nothing Maggi!

September 7th, 2015
Rough post op exams! Breasts hurt for days! If Dr. Maggi has a bad day the patients know it! Just stopped going to post op visits. He was rude & just mean. Abdicated responsibility!

May 15th, 2014
Loved everyone in the office, felt comfortable right away. Loved Dr. Maggi and his honesty, scheduled right away and I can not wait for my surgery date!

January 28th, 2014
Excellent Results
I am so very pleased with my results thus far, I had my surgery, tummy tuck, about a month ago and am very happy with the result of my surgery. It has been such an easy recovery and the staff is exceptional with everything. I have absolutely been elated with my decision to have Dr. Maggi perform my sergery and highly recommend them. it has changed my life forever.

January 8th, 2014
Dr. Maggi is an excellent surgeon. He knows what he is doing, and doesn't beat around the bush. He was recommended to me over a year ago by a friend who recently had her breasts done. I hesitated at first, but finally made the call, and I am extremely happy that I did. I had been suffering silently with gynecomastia since I was 12 years old, I am now 26, pushing 27. I have been self-conscious for nearly 14 years; it hasn't been a great experience for me. I did the whole gym routine, worked out, push-ups daily, tried to gain weight to maybe hide them,wore layers of shirts, but nothing worked. I was told by age 18 if they did not go away on their own, I would need to seek plastic surgery as a final solution. I had my surgery on 12/16/13, and the entire process went amazingly. The staff of Dr. Maggi is so amazing, each and every one of them are so unique and so caring. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to anyone else but Dr. Maggi. He really has changed my life in a way he will never know! Thank you to Dr. Maggi and his wonderful staff.

December 5th, 2013
I am 60 years old, for a long time I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. Physically, I felt great however gravity had taken it's toll on my face and neck. Dr. Maggi was highly recommended by a person I briefly met through work. I overheard her talking about her experience at Austin Plastic Surgery Center and how impressed she was with his work. She had a breast augmentation and was very happy with the outcome and experience. I decided to ask questions since I knew I would pursue having work done myself in the near future. After a while I was ready to pursue a face and neck lift and remembered her words. I decided to schedule a consultation. I was so impressed with Dr. Maggi's attention to detail I decided to schedule my face and neck lift right away. It's been 4 months and can truthfully say it's the best thing I have ever done for myself. Dr. Maggi and staff set the right expectation from day one. The person that recommended him was absolutely correct! It was a good experience and my husband says I look great! This is what a face and neck lift should look like. Thank you Dr. Maggi and staff at Austin Plastic Surgery Center. 5 Star's does not begin to describe the excellence in service and professionalism I experienced.

October 7th, 2013
One word...amazing!!
Where to begin?! Dr. Maggi and staff are absolutely amazing! I searched for a long time to find the right doctor for my breast aug. After one consultation with Dr. Maggi, I knew he was the perfect doctor! As soon as you meet him and his wonderful staff, you have a great feeling! He was completely professional, honest, and gave his true, medical advice. I was unsure of what size to pick and he gave me his honest advice and explained WHY. He knows what size fits PERFECT with your body shape and size. I wanted natural looking and feeling breasts, but with the fullness/perkiness of an implant. He nailed it! Every time him or his staff explained something, they always followed up with why or how. They were very thorough and professional in every aspect. It was always a joy to go to his office and see his wonderful nurses who were always in great spirits and genuinely happy to see me. Not to mention that actual day of the surgery! I was in and out in less than two hours! I fell asleep on the prep bed and woke back up on the prep bed, done! I am healing great and my scars are placed perfectly in the natural fold of the bottom of my breast. You cannot even see them, they are as small as he could have made them, and he placed them perfectly! If you are considering a breast aug, first off go for it (it's worth every penny) and second off, CHOOSE DR. MAGGI! He is truly amazing!!

September 11th, 2013
I was in search of a great doctor for breast augmentation and reading the online reviews I decided to do a consultations. As soon as I arrived the staff was very friendly and I felt very comfortable. The facility is great and it was a plus that they showed me the area where surgery would be done at making me feel more comfortable. After the consult I felt like there was no need to keep looking, Dr.Maggi was the first and only doctor I went to and I booked my appointment for the following week. He was able to answer my questions and I felt he explained everything to me very well and was very knowledgable. Surgery went very smooth and recovery time was not long at all. All my follow up appointment have been a great experience just like the first. Thanks to all the staff and Dr. Maggi, this is one place I truly recommend and I would come back myself. I am very satisfied with my results.

August 16th, 2013
My friend recommended two surgeons so Dr Maggi was my first choice. I didn't need to go anywhere else because when I had my consult the staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Dr Maggi was also very friendly but serious and passionate about his job. I had both tummy tuck and breast augmentation as well as a lift all at the same time. They made sure I was taken care of before and after surgery. They still take care of me and answer any questions I have. I am 6 weeks post surgery and would recommend him to anyone. The results have been amazing! He is a true artist at work

July 24th, 2013
Dr. Maggi and his office staff are INCREDIBLE! First, they are always so accommodating to the patient and Dr. Maggi's bedside manner is remarkable. He always has your best interest at heart and will be honest to tell you whether a procedure is needed or not. Dr. Maggi prides himself on how patients feel and look and not about the amount of revenue his practice brings in. I first had a procedure with Dr. Maggi and his team two years ago and I recently returned for a long awaited last. I loved all his entire team, his nurse Kelly whom he trust so dearly (as do I) and returning team member I was just meeting that quickly made me feel like I could call my family. This office and surgical center is not just an office I go to feel beautiful again, it's a place I trust I WILL be beautiful again.

June 27th, 2013
Dr. Maggi and your staff are amazing. I had no bruising or pain and had resumed daily activities within hours after my BA surgery. Dr. Maggi is hands down the best surgeon in Austin. :)

June 13th, 2013
Dr. Maggi is a wonderful doctor. He and his staff make you feel comfortable and confident about the procedure you are having done. I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. I was a little anxious about my procedures but after meeting with the staff and Dr. Maggi I went to the surgery center feeling very calm and ready to see the results. Needless to say the outcome was everything I had asked for and hoped for. My recovery was not as bad as I thought it could considering the procedures I had. The whole staff at Austin Plastic Surgery Center were very attentive to my recovery to make sure I was happy and healthy. I would recommend the Austin Plastic Surgery Center to anyone. I have sent two referrals over already and they have loved the staff and results as well. I will continue to refer people who are interested in any cosmetic procedure.