Overall Review

2.6

February 11th, 2016
Dr Martinez. May be a good. Doctors but his staff completely unprofessional. My med was never sent to pharmacy and when they finally did send it ,they send the wrong Meds.

March 31st, 2015
Not going back to that office!!!
I went to see dr. Martinez referred by my primary doctor for a clearance polmunary letter for a surgery. Dr Martinez ordered a number of test that I needed to do for my clearance, after finishing all I went to the office (since nobody contacted me from there) trying to get my letter, the receptionist told me I needed an appointment in order to get the letter from the doctor and she gave me one for 3 weeks later. When I arrived at 12:45 for my 1:00pm appoiment they have the nerve to tell me the doctor wasn't going to be there until 4:30pm (that's a 3:30 hour gap from my appoiment time), when I told them I couldn't wait they insist I waited to see the doctor telling me a was the 3rd person to be seen... Seriously? U gave an appointment for 1:00 pm then tell me he's not going to be there until 4:30 which I found very inappropriate and very unprofessional; not only that but then u tell me I'm the 3rd person to be seen so what's the purpose of getting an appointment then? I left the office without a rescheduled appointment because they told me I had to call to me one (I'm already here why can't you give me a rescheduled appointment?). When I called they told me I had an appointment that I cancelled and when I told them what had happened they acted like they didn't care at all and once again didn't give an appointment saying I had to call the next day after 12, when I asked if I could just walk in to get my letter they said the doctor do not see patients without appointment. So here I am without an appointment yet or my clearance letter which by the way it's the only thing missing for my surgery, God knows when this people are going to feel like giving me an appointment to get the letter and stopped delaying my surgery. I would make sure to tell my primary doctor to never ever refer me there for any polmunary concerns I'm pretty sure they have to be a lot of polmunary specialists out there that have offices that work professionally and efficiently.

August 27th, 2013
Excellent Dr. very professional.

March 6th, 2013
Corporate Sales
Was pushed into having to do pulmonary function test just because i had a cold. Dr. just wants to bill my insurance company. They are thieves.