Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio Mejias
Dr. Sergio Mejias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with other offices in Athens, GA and Madison, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mejias is affiliated with Hart County Hospital, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and Athens Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio Mejias has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sergio Mejias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Cullen Morris
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Athens, GA 0.05 mi21
Dr. William Tally
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Athens, GA 0.35 mi17
Dr. Bryan Barnes
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Athens, GA 0.35 mi19