A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Mercado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Mercado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mercado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Antonio Mercado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Sergio Mercado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Mercado practices Family Medicine near Batavia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Batavia Family Physicians.