A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Obligado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Obligado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Obligado, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obligado graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obligado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Henry Obligado MD is a male Nephrologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio H. Obligado practice?
- Dr. Sergio Obligado has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Obligado practices Nephrology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Nephrologists.