A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Oehninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Oehninger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Lesion Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehninger graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oehninger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Oehninger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Oehninger practice?
- Dr. Sergio Oehninger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Oehninger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.