A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Rodriguez, Hand and Wrist Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Very thourough explanations
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sergio Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Rodriguez practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Surgeons.