Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio Rojter
Dr. Sergio Rojter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Rojter is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-Los Angeles, California Hospital Medical Center and St. Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Rojter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio Rojter has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Sergio Rojter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Ashraf Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Brenneisen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Glenn Hatfield
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39