Dr. Sergio Rojter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Sergio E. Rojter is…“The Worst Doctor In California”.
Dr. Sergio E. Rojter is… “The Worst Doctor In California”. He’s a liver specialist doctor that never spends more than 7 seconds speaking to his patients face to face, if he’s speaking to his patients, he will instantly divert his attention to his tiny laptop for the remainder 3 minutes which is the entire equivalent time he will spend with his patients. To make matters worse, he will always undiagnosed you and “never” find what’s really wrong with you. He’s uncaring, bad-mannered & has this superiority complex demeanor to him, as if he’s more “Grandeur” than everyone else because he’s a doctor. My Mother had Liver cirrhosis with very painful stomach pains for many years, and this Doctor always kept saying there was nothing wrong with her, only that she had Cirrhosis of the liver and that it was part of her advancing ailment. Therefore, would never prescribe any medicine or further studies to see what really was causing the pains. It was only when my mother’s primary doctor that one day said enough is enough. I’m going to refer you to another hospital with another liver specialist to give you a better opinion. He referred her to USC Keck hospital. Within 1 or 2 weeks, they quickly made some much needed tests and the following day, gave her the dreaded news that she had now developed stage 4 “Stomach Cancer” and the Cancer had now metastasized into her lymph nodes. Had her original liver specialist Dr. Sergio E. Rojter, been more quick thinking, nurturing & caring from way back since her liver had not yet advanced to cirrhosis, my Mother would still be alive today. I feel that his lack of interest & unprofessionalism, make him an incompetent and dangerously risky doctor to have. Never put your trust in only one single doctor. Please be careful out there when choosing a Doctor for your loved ones, we only have one set of parents, brothers or sisters.

July 27th, 2014
patient
I saw this doctor once. He went to see my husband who is now deceased...He knew exactly what was wrong. My husband had been given an injection to raise his blood pressure. His kidneys shut down and he became yellow. Dr. Rojter said his liver would be fine, it would heal itself....in a few days my husband's liver was working again...I saw him later when I had a car accident and they found something in my liver...he said it was a clot from the impact and the clot would be absorbed....it has shrunk with time...doctors were ready to operate to remove it...Dr. Rojter is a knowledgeable physician and does not do unnecessry procedures on patients..

August 11th, 2012
unprofessional moneymaker
doesn't respond calls

February 11th, 2012
Outstanding physician
I left Dr. Rojter's office after my first visit knowing a lot more about my liver condition and what to expect. Since then, he has guided my well through my treatment. I am in good hands.

December 22nd, 2011
Unprofessional
This doctor picked up his phone during our session, made us wait over an hour considering couldn't solve the problem in time. A complete waste of our time. Super unprofessional.