Dr. Sergio Rovner MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
Trying to contact drs.office is impossible
My wife has been trying to contact the billing dpt. to take care of abilling problem an was on the phone for over an hour. After holding for so long a message told her this call could not be completed as dialed. Aske to speak with Laura in the billing office and she never came to the phone. So aggravating but to send you a bill they don't hesitate to send it on time. Vey irrate at this time.

July 28th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR! LEARNED TO BE PATIENT WITH WAIT TIME.
Doctor Rovner has been a great doctor. He has been able to answer all of my questions and has explained everything very well. Extremely nice. He can talk fast at times but if you ask for him to explain what he is talking about, you should be good. I ask to see him and him only. I personally do not like to be seen by the older female physician in his office. She can be a bit harsh when you ask for her to explain a little more what she is talking about. Yes, waiting time is 1-3 hrs, depending on the hour they schedule you. Mornings tend to go by a bit faster. I have learned to be patient with the waiting time just because I know that there are only 3-4 doctors in El Paso who treat thyroid. DO NOT MISS YOUR APPOINMTMENTS. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANYTHING SOON. I wouldn't change doctors!

June 30th, 2016
phone complaint
tried calling today for a first time visit. The girl answer and hangs up on me I called back 3x the phone just rings and rings they I hear they pick up the phone I say hello hello they they hung up on me I call back then I get a recording saying the office is closed called back several times finally someone answers the phone and while she is talking to me she is busy talking to her co-workers in how she needs coffee, how she wants it and that she is tired. I asked what time the close I thought I go by to see if I can get a sooner apt but the doors were closed at 4:35 when I arrived I tried calling and I got the answer machine. I do not think I want to go there after that experience wonder if the doctors know how the staff is running their business ????????

June 3rd, 2016
1) Good luck trying to get through on the phone. 2) Lab results sent to them by fax are usually lost. 3) Wait times are measured in hours (usually one to three). 4) The doctor has been known to cancel appointments due to conflicting vacations. 5) The staff is usually impatient and unconcerned with patient needs; very unfriendly overall.

April 11th, 2016
TOO LONG OF A WAIT APPT. AT 12:40 LEFT AT 3:30PM. DID NOT SEE DR. ONLY PRACTISIONER, TOLD HER MY CONCERNS DID NOT GET ANY FEED BACK AT ALL. SHE ALSO CHANGED MEDICATION DOSIS, DR SAIS ONE THING SHE SAIS ANOTHER THING ???

March 16th, 2016
will someone please answer the phone, I wonder if the doctor knows what is going on , people are very upset

December 8th, 2015
Wait time is crazy, and the waiting area seemed pretty packed. The doctor seemed pretty knowledgeable, but listening skills could use some improvement.

November 20th, 2015
high blood pressure
Good Dr...but it stops there... Super long waits they are ridiculous... Poor staff manners. This will be my last visit... Take my business elsewhere.... Forewarned ..stay away and it will help keep the blood down from waiting hours and the constant re-scheduling they do!!

April 28th, 2015
Do not go to this Dr unless you want to wait for 3 hours! For your appointment. I've had 3 appointments and have had to wait that long for all three! Ridiculous!

April 28th, 2015
He seems very concerned about me and my problems

August 6th, 2014
Worst "doctor" ever- he is money hungry and doesn't care about patients
Doctor schedules appointments and then still makes you wait 2+ hrs and only sees patient for about 10 min tops. Several times an ambulance was called to assist patients who had been waiting for a long time. He only reads off his laptop and doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. Staff is also very very rude especially the medical assistant who never came to the phone and then went so she wouldn't have to talk to me. Wish I could give negative stars.

December 27th, 2013
Doctor from the Simpsons
This doctor is not a doctor. He diagnosis the patient without seeing the medical history. The physician assistant will see you when you specifically ask for the doctor. Please review all billing when it arrives. PA's do not charge the same rate as the physician. This doctor is a quack!