A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rybka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Rybka, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybka graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rybka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Jose Rybka MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Rybka practice?
- Dr. Sergio Rybka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Rybka practices Urology near Carlsbad, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carlsbad Urologists.