A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Rybka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Rybka, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybka graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rybka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rybka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio J. Rybka practice?
Dr. Sergio Rybka practices Urology near Carlsbad, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carlsbad Urologists.