A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Univ Fed Do Maranhao, Centro De Cien Da Saude, Sao Luiz, Ma, Brazil.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Alfred Sanchez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Sanchez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greer, SC.
See Greer Psychiatrists.