A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Univ Fed Do Maranhao, Centro De Cien Da Saude, Sao Luiz, Ma, Brazil.
Dr. Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Alfred Sanchez MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Sergio Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergio Sanchez practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greer, SC.
See Greer Psychiatrists.