A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Sokol is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Sokol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergio D. Sokol practice?
Dr. Sergio Sokol practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Cedarhurst Cardiologists.