A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Sokol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Sokol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio DR Sokol MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio D. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Sergio Sokol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Sokol practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Cedarhurst Cardiologists.