A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergio Sokol is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Sokol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio DR Sokol MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sergio D. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Sergio Sokol has 22 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Sokol practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Cedarhurst Cardiologists.