A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergio Soroka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergio Soroka, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soroka graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Soroka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergio Adolfo Soroka MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sergio A. Soroka practice?
- Dr. Sergio Soroka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergio Soroka practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.